There always a time when you get lucky to get noticed. It’s a wonderful feeling when you accept the fact that you are somewhat important to someone.
What more if you get twice the glance. You would be exuberant.
I felt the same way when Kiran Acharya of The sea and me and Shaun of Looking for reasoning to a complicated world both nominated me for the same award. I deeply appreciate their recognition of my humble contributions in the blogging world. Visit their blogs and check their respective talents to bring you information and inspiration.
Here are the rules of the award:
1. Display the logo in a post.
2. Link to the person who nominated you.
3. Write seven (7) things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
Seven (7) of my personal routines:
1. I drink a lot of water (more than the required per day).
2. I eat only when I am hungry (even at midnight).
3. I am a grass cutter. (literally)
4. I like to read almost anything. (Well, not everything.)
5. I am interested in analyzing events. (pros and cons)
6. I add new words everyday to my English vocabulary.
7. When online, I continue to learn from the Web.
Here are my nominees:
Happy Blogging everyone.