Often I hear, “if it looks like a duck, it’s a duck. If it quacks, definitely it’s not me.” 😀
Seriously, the title has not nothing to do with espionage even though in blogging it could also be used in a different perspective.
My ‘spying’ activities led me to various sites to check on the ‘targets of my surveillance,’ er, nominees. 😀
– o –
“An Ajay-inspired award for outstanding model bloggers whose posts excel in arts. It is designed to acknowledge bloggers who show affinity for arts in general and its other fields like paintings, literature in prose or poetry, graphics, digital, photography, sketches and doodles, multimedia, sculpture and more.”
Eric of The Hunt For Truth bestowed on me this award. I think he was convinced that photo of the pineapple in my front page deserved notice. 🙂
You should check his site for more inspiring thoughts to ponder. Leaving the site could be difficult, though. 🙂
A rule to accept the award:
Please post anything that would express your love for art; a painting, a photograph, an illustration, a poem or essay or anything created for the love of art.
My nominees for the award are:
russel ray photos
who is bert
curson (mungai and the goa constrictor)
– o –
Nina of Words that Flow like Water presented me this award. My appreciation for her continuous support could be summed up in one word: Thanks!
You can visit her site and be inspired.
My nominees are:
sea of desire
the crazy gazette
addison’s waves of green
sobriety is a journey, not a destination
with a heart of a warrior
bittersweet longings and hopeful perspectives
living with the “c” word
my life my words my way
contra spem spero … et rideo
wit and cynicism
Please click the post Anticipation to see the rules of the award.
– o –
Sage Doyle of “The Journal of Wall Grimm” nominated me for the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award. Like the fireworks display on the badge, I believe we, bloggers, share the same thought to light the spark of inspiration to our readers.
Check her stories. I know you will like them.
My nominees are:
petite magigue forgottenmeadows
paint the world with words carlo galli
between the beats my fourtography life
always believer evgeny gridneff
girl and the dragon nicciattfield
art inspired and created from the heart
Nithael … and Kyra Blog of Marcellus and Laura
Please click the post Community to see the award rules.
– o –
Sage Doyle added this award to the one above. I am grateful for the gifts. Thank you. 🙂
For the “I’m NOT Featured on Freshly Pressed Award” the rules are the following:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the “I’m NOT Featured on Freshly Pressed Award”.
2. Write a blog post and tell us the blog(s) you have chosen (there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required) and “present” the blog(s) with their award.
3. Include in your blog post a paragraph about why you’d like to be on WordPress’ Freshly Pressed OR a paragraph on why you couldn’t care less about Freshly Pressed. Up to you …
4. Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them. (Please don’t alter the instructions or the badge!)
5. Come over and say hello to the originator of the “The I’m NOT Featured On Freshly Pressed Award” via this link: http://DonCharisma.org/2014/01/01/the-im-not-featured-on-freshly-pressed-award
6. And as a winner of the award- please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award, and then PROUDLY display the award on your blog.
7. If you ever do get officially “Freshly Pressed” then take down this award badge and display the official “Freshly Pressed” badge instead.
What’s the importance of being Freshly Pressed?
Like the blogging awards, there are people who are in charge to choose sites for the honor. In practice, the selection process is subjective. It could be next to impossible to be objective because of the enormous number of sites to choose from. 😀
The recognition is another feather in one’s cap.
For me, I wait. It is as simple as that. You will not win the lottery if you do not bet. (laughs) So, I blog. 😀
I believe my nominees think so, too. Or do they? 🙂
Serependityhebals story smitten
I didn’t have my glasses on iithinks
elizabeth melton parsons blogging einstein
– o –
If you wish to read some tips in creating award post, you can check my Awards page.
BLOGGING LIFE/STYLES MY STORIES WHISPER ZONE