We all have our shades of excellence in us, even if we do not accept it right away. Those brilliant moments come out when we least expect. That’s us. No exceptions. 🙂
Painting Pundit directed me to the originator of the Inventive Blogger award (DonCharisma,org) while Tamara of My Botanical Garden shared with me the Shauny Award. I thanked them both for the nominations.
As to my nominees, I am happy to announce that ALL my FOLLOWERS should receive both awards. Once you read this post, they are yours. No exceptions. 🙂
So, copy the badge and follow the rules from the links above. (I am sorry I cannot notify all of you individually.)
Five things I like about blogging:
1. It’s free. (very important for me because I am not well-off)
2. There are thousands of wonderful bloggers, who complete my day when I am online.
3. I can write whatever I want (self-censorship is great)
4. I learn so many tricks along the way (writing tips are favorites)
5. I can feel what Santa Claus feels when sharing gifts (awards)
I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who accompanied me through my journey. I hope all of you will continue to support and encourage me along the way.
Happy Blooging guys and gals. Have a terrific weekend!