Is to be genuine a crime in this almost artificial world? This might be a question for an individual who wants to express himself the way he wants. If the issues he presents and discusses put salt on some peoples’ sensibilities, then one is free to move on.
Be that as it may, cartrionaiscrazy has also the right to expound on his views even though he uses a different tact, dissimilar to what we might think is proper or improper. That is why, he can be a very inspiring light of openness and transparency. 😀
I am grateful to him for nominating me for this award. He probably saw some streak of a rebel in my posts. Thanks. 😀
There are some rules:
1. Display the logo in a post.
2. Link to the person who nominated you.
2. Write seven (7) things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
The seven (7) best things I like to happen in the world in my lifetime. (crossed fingers)
1. Minimize mining operations
2. Planting of more trees
3. Usage of alternative clean energy
4. Peace restored
5. Fewer casualties of calamities
6. Limited hunger
7. Total telecommuting
To pass on the award, my nominees are:
the nomadic soliloquist
source of inspiration
kahn’s wise words
me and the boss 2013
the seeker’s dungeon
Inspirations come from different backgrounds. 😀