I always wait for the sun everyday when I was a child. I feared that if it does not show up, the night will never stop its darkness. I was afraid of the dark then.
Later on, I felt differently. Enlightened.
The sun is not only good for its warm rays and bright light. It also signifies hope that from the darkness of uncertainties there will come a time that sunshine will usher better days ahead.
Some people are like sunshine. Perhaps, they do not know it but they bring knowledge to others. One of them is theholisticconsultant who nominated me for this award. Please check her June 10 informative post about health so you can read why.
It’s a blogger’s award to a fellow blogger!
For the Sunshine Award the rules are :
1. Display the award logo,
2. Link back to the person who nominated you,
3. State 7 things about yourself, and
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
Seven of my favorite things to do online are as follows:
1. Searching (I choose the most weird topics just for the sake of it.)
2. Blogging (A close second and a very rewarding habit.)
3. Photo Editing (Yes, I like photos. Still learning to shoot.)
4. Watching Football (Surprised!)
5. Reading (The Net is one huge library.)
6. Looking for online jobs (No selling, please.)
7. Experimenting (Clicking the mouse is always a risk.)
Here are my nominees for the award:
reowr hollis plample
tanumoy biswas hansi’s world
randomblurting master procraster
diede thoughts bj
bryan mcdonald vera icanonica
flux and flow dreamshadow59
valeriu dg barbu blog
Shine through, guys and gals! Have a nice one. 😀