“Blood is thicker than water.”
Thanks to misssamanthajill for believing that I can really be a part of a global family.
Here are the rules:
1.Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you and link him/her to your blog.
2. Nominate 10 other bloggers.
3. Copy, paste the award logo on your blog.
4. Answer the questions given.
😀 (Feels like a contestant in a beauty pageant.) Okay, here are my answers. (crossed fingers)
1. What is the meaning of life?
Answer: Life is a gift that should be protected at all cost.
2. What is happiness all about?
Answer: Happiness is your reward for being good to others.
3. Why did you start to blog?
Answer: I want to write and be heard.
4. What is more important in your life: relationships or fame?
Answer: Fame is great but relationships rank higher for me.
5. What is the one thing you like about blogging?
Answer: Getting comments from strangers who one day will be friends.
6. What is the best decision you ever made?
Answer: To be online. Imagine vast knowledge at your disposal. Wow! 😀
7. Do you believe that unconditional love really exists in any kind of relationship?
Answer: In a scale of ten, I’d say five. We are in an imperfect world.
8. Do you believe in Karma? If yes, then what are the good and bad Karma according to you?
Answer: Yes. As they say, (I am a farmer.) “What you sow is what you reap.”
9. Do you believe in rebirth or afterlife? If yes, then why?
Answer: Sometimes, I feel I’m in another person’s life.
10. What is the best moment of your life?
Answers: Besides being born, falling in love for the first time.
Here are my nominees for the award.
tjhunt89 jean alaba
gita4elamats michellemarie antell
Everyone should be given the chance to air their sentiments. Thanks to WORDPRESS for making this possible.